Inspections of law enforcement and regulatory agencies
The “FELIX” company renders the following range of services to support inspections of law enforcement and controlling bodies:
- protection during tax inspections (checks by the state tax service);
- protection during customs inspections (checks by customs authorities);
- protection during inspections by law-enforcement bodies, the prosecutor’s office.
- protection during inspections of pension fund authorities;
- protection during inspections by the antimonopoly committee;
- protection in the course of inspections by the Consumer Protection Board;
- protection during inspections by the State Service for Protection of Personal Data;
- protection during inspections by the State Department of Intellectual Property on the legality of the use of software (software);
- protection during other inspections.
Preparation for inspection and support of the audit includes the following complex of services:
- instructing employees about activities when visiting the company by regulatory authorities;
- legal analysis of the legality and validity of decisions, actions (omissions) of controlling bodies;
- work with inspectors and preventive measures to prevent reflection of negative aspects in the acts of inspections;
- assistance in preparing explanations and drawing up relevant documents in the verification process.